JoCreation
Loader

Downloads: 349
Uploads: 0

Moin Moin my fellows

@jankowski

Quote:
good work, Jocreation!

now i remember there was a guy making a ww1 mod for sh3, making u-boats for it. maybe you could combine mods and make a full fledged ww1 mod?
Yes I know about a project from Iambecomelife and others. My Project is not a close project, like GWX and others. All the ressources i need for my project is indipendant from other systems and mods. That allows me to create a open source mod, that make no problems with other mods. It will compatible with the mods of all other members.

For example. Iambecomelife wants to take, the ww1-Tank as cargo for his exellent working ships. He only take the Joc-Cargo.dat to integrate in his mod without rename or modify the file. In the eqp-file he create the link to the tank. Thats all. Only a credit and finish.

Here the architecture of my JoC-WW1-Mod

To translate into english:

1) JoC_SH3_WW1_Essentials:

this is the central part of my mod. In this mod are all the ressources they are indipend and have no influences to other mods. They are autarc. In this Mod are intigrated:
- JoC-Cargo.dat (Cargo and planes)
- JoC-Torpedo.dat
- JoC-Guns.dat (Guns and other weapons..)
- JoC-SubCrew.dat (german and british crew-members...)
- JoC-Essentials (semi parts of the JoC-Ships, like Relings, Rackets, cranes

The core of my Mod. It still in progress of developement. If I have a new Idea of a Mod, so I add some parts to modify my Essentials.dat at first. and then I create my Ideas, like the HMS-Argus.

If you any ideas fo special parts of my mods and will share it as gift for my mod, you create a dat.file.
Very important: Please use a prefix for your name, that i give you credits
example: JNC_Cargo.dat (JNC for Jankowski) or GWX_Cargo.dat (GWX for the exellent team, they spend me a gift)

Remember: My Mod is a open source project. If you need any parts of my mods. Copy one of the dat.file, you need, in your modproject-Library.

2) JoC-Addons
Thats my personal ideas. They requrired the Core-files. Ships, Submarines, Planes and other ideas

3) JoC-SH3-Missions

Collection of Missions

At last: My Concept is to cooperate with other Mod-Teams they create mods of WW1-themes. I hope they spent me a gift, when I ask them. And I give them, what they need for.
My Gift for Iambecomelife is my Fokker-D7 and parts of the cargo.dat he wants.

I hop I could explain my Ideas in spite of my bad english
Best regards
Jo