Old 06-17-18, 03:34 PM   #10
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Deportation is one of them

Those foreigner who only have terror on their mind, should be deported.

Markus
You mean Vulcanic brain scans? I do not know how else to differentiate between a claimed wannabe- Musli and a real Muslim. What about the converts? Self-radiclaisaiton of lonely wolves? Takes just 2-3 months, we know by now. What about the fact that the ideology of Islam calls for djihad against the infidels (and no, that is not at all just an inner quest to overocme the ego, as some try to make it appear as) and says there can be no lasting peace, only temporary cease-fires, as long as there still is somethign that is not Islam's?

I mean: any realistic suggestion of yours?

This fence at the Eiffel tower will not prevent terrorist attacks in general. But it will help to reduce the mlikelihood of one such attack at the Eiffel tower. If that is no valid motive, we should also deconstruct again the street-blocking bollards we have ste up before tourist hotspots, pedestrian zones, famous plazas and so forth.

And to stop Islamic migration in general might help, too. But to assume we could find by prescans the violent orthdox Muslims amognst them, is illusory. We can poick out some of them. But in german y we have no rich experience with how our system fails awesomely becasue we hopelessly overburded it and misdesigned it. We have a big political crisis currently because of that.

Hunter,

the day one of your loved ones visiting the Eiffle tower sees his life saved due to the installation there, might be the day you start think differently about your rejection of it. Its easy to argue on behalf of maximum morals, its cheap talking and costs nothing, and nothing you need to put at risk: you must not invest your own skin into the game - but when you face terrorist violence eye to eye, or see your loved ones exposed in the line of fire, absolute morals rapidly lose their attractiveness and mere survival and prevention of the deed suddenly become so much more interesting to you. I have experienced one bomb attack in Berlin in April 1986, I can tell you this by experience. I wish I would not have needed to see it.

Some bollards and fences is the far lesser evil. Keeping people separated and apart who do not match too well and have conflicting views on liberties and standards, is the better option than to force them to live together and policing and sanctionising them all the time.

Walls that keep people inside, are evil, they always indicate a prison. Walls that keep people out, can be good. Can be very good indeed. They provide security.