Old 01-30-07, 02:17 PM   #61
Ducimus
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 67
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roads88
Quote:
But I've got a problem that almost bought death on me. My observation periscope "is broken", i.e.:
- there is no texture of the round-metal-thing that keeps the lenses, so actually the scope view is a quadrant,
- the screen doesn't refresh properly, so for example the cursor leaves its pattern in every point it was placed on the screen (than u can 'paint' whole the screen with your cursor sign). The same with TDC dials that appear above - when they hide again, you can still see them partially (but it's only "a mirror", as the dials are hidden).
Quote:
Still haven't tested that, but one thing more (I forgot to mention it earlier). There is nothing I dislike in this mod but one thing: Ctrl+Enter doesn't work any more. How can one have this fixed?
I have the same issues and am only running the TDC/Scope mode. It should not be "Lite Habor Trafffic" because I don't run that one.

I don't really miss the observation scope that much but the control-enter fire key I could really use. You have to step lively with your fingers when taking 'Non locked" shots to hit the sweat spot on a ship.:rotfl:

Still a Great Mod!

Beleive me guys, if i thought it was a problem with something i did, i'd have fixed it already. I honestly have no idea how that problem is occuring, ive never seen it.
Ducimus is offline   Reply With Quote