View Single Post
Old 05-04-12, 10:22 PM   #40
Caustic
Torpedoman

Downloads: 362
Uploads: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylander_1314 View Post
That's why I was asking if you were going to make a supermod campatable version. The fog setting have my deck crew blind as bats day or night unless it's absolutely clear.

Sucks to hear vessels in light haze / fog, and not be able to engage them because you can't see them.

That's what Hitman is pointing out. The sensors for the different supermods, modify how the crews from ships and planes see things. If you stray from their settings, if snafu's the efforts of the modders.

The only thing I can say, is compare your settings to that of the supermods, and make adjustments accordingly, or really, the only ones who will be able to enjoy it are those who strictly play stock, which I haven't done in over 5 years now.

Anyways, I still like your colors and other tweaks, even if it's just for a change of pace.
Stock can be modded alike, the game is especially decent when using RSRDC(As is TMO+RSRDC) among other things but now i'm going off-topic. TMO is alright but it was more enjoyable back in the day, for some reason...mabye it just got old. As for the mod, i'm too lazy and don't want to modify ship files so I'll probably just exclude the supermod people from the next release. Perhaps simply fixing the fog will go a long way in relieving the problem. If someone can point me in the right direction, specifying the settings of TMO and I'll start working on correcting the fog.
Caustic is offline   Reply With Quote