View Single Post
Old 11-19-16, 11:11 AM   #586
TheBeast
The Old Man

Downloads: 876
Uploads: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
Can you confirm The beast that with EUF_UBoat_FX_v0_0_6c_ byTheBeast snorkels can not be raised and that sub exhaust smoke can be seen even with all engines stop?
I have been adjusting some things in EUF_UBoat_FX for the snorkel smoke like decreasing particle generation rate, decreasing Time To Live, Changing Color from black to gray as speed decreases and increasing dispersal rate.
The smoke has 6 settings to basically match sub throttle.
0 = all stop
1 = Ahead Slow
2 = Ahead One Third
3 = Ahead Standard
4 = Ahead Full
5 = Ahead Flank
Hard to tell if it is working as the smoke is still a little to thick but it appears to be working. Currently in the controller the max is set to 3. Stock sub does 6 knots ahead standard using the snorkel. Anything faster should damage Snorkel and or Scopes anyway.

I also wand to add a SoundSource to the Snorkel Head for Exterior Engine sound.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post

EDIT

Yes , I also had to remove/replace some of the problematic particle generators/controllers from env units but in case of regular sea units, goblin trick did the job. You may not believe me on this one but right now, new TwoS version is practically CTD free even with, until now, unprecedented number of added/imported dat units.

Remember when you told me that you like to use outdated OHII Light version in order to avoid CTD's? Those issues are now gone for me...
Very good to hear...
Did you ensure/add the UnifiedRenderConller is in all the DAT models?

SHIV-MediaFire | SHV-MediaFire
TheBeast is offline   Reply With Quote