View Single Post
Old 06-11-10, 11:58 PM   #4
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rada660 View Post
many thx, and where i could find a simple list of AA anme? so i can put name i want pretty fast?

well after a fast thought ( lol )
im guessing its all the same scheem?

like:

"caliber"_"how many gun"_base_US

by caliber its : either 20mm or 40mm

and " how many gun" its either Single or Double?

if its that well its easier than i expect lol, and i didnt know this forum as a low traffic :P wonder where i should have put it
Rada,

You should ask in the MODs forum, this one is specific to writing single missions and patrols. And there are not very many people doing that right now.

NO the gun is not named like that. It has a specific name in the library/shipparts/guns_Radars.dat. (there are 3 files 01,02 and 03.) but you should be able to get the guns names you need right in the Iowa.eqp file, just copy/paste them. The stock Iowa uses:

20mm_Single_base_US
20mm_Double_base_US
40mm_Single_base_US

You should not need anything else. If you do want something else, just open the guns_radars.dat with S3D and copy the name of the gun from there, it must match exactly. Some guns are named the same as the ones above, some are not. I think the 40mm double is named like those but you should check it if you want to use it.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote