highkoo
Seaman

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by melnibonian
Quote:
Originally Posted by highkoo
1. I dont have in game music anymore, only the gramaphone. I really like the music in game and am hoping that GWX did not for sake of realism get rid of it.
In game there is no music. The only solution is to put the songs you like in the gramophone and listen to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by highkoo
2. My topredos dont seem to want to reload.
You're either running in silent mode or you don't have enough crew in the compartment. To load the torpedoes you must:
1. Have the autoload icon clicked in the Weps screen.
2. Disable Silent Running
3. Have enough crew in the compatment (see the bar on top of the compartments in the Crew screen. If it's fully green you're Ok)

To load external torpedoes you must
1. Be on the surface
2. Disable Silent Running
3. Have enough crew in the compartment
4. Drag the external torpedo and drop it in the internal reloads
Well your answer to the torpedos realy makes me feel stupid, funny how i didint notice the bit X on the torpedo icon while running silent so thank you for clearing that up. But what do you mean no ingame music? When i played before without GWX there was nice music that would play in the background unless i turned it off. Are you saying this music was coming from the gramaphone all along?? It didnt seem to be as the gramaphone had its own song all though it was only one. And if the no music thingy is the case where would i find the original music that would play before GWX and where would i put it to enable withen the gramaphone.

Thank in advance for the help =)
highkoo is offline   Reply With Quote