View Single Post
Old 06-17-17, 06:47 PM   #1347
J0313
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 1786
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moostic View Post
Hey there, not sure if I'm a little late to the party but anyway.
Been testing out the mod, finding it great so far. Just a few mild concerns is all.
The diversity of the ships is great, but the one thing that bothers me is the big silly flags on the sides of the hull, and the fact that they don't quite align with the country the ship ACTUALLY belongs to.
For instance I was patrolling north of the English channel and stumbled upon a merchant with the greek flag on the side, when in fact the ship actually belonged to Britain (You can't tell that just from looking at it.) And at this time, Greece was not at war with Germany.
I'm not sure if this is an actual feature, but it is mildly bothersome and I'm wondering if there may be some sort of solution or alternative or what have you. A skin pack perhaps?
First, a ship may belong to one country but be registered in another. Also many ships that were registered under a foreign flag were quite often taken into the service of their parent nations. What ever flag the ship is flying on its mast is the country it belongs to at the time. It's an accurate representation I assure you.
J0313 is offline   Reply With Quote