View Single Post
Old 03-04-06, 02:09 PM   #11
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

T + 50H...

Testing basic weapon ballistics and weapon effects over various ranges and at various shooting angles on armor, and testing the AI controlling the mission management and unit behavior I have finished. I'm pleased with the outcome

This night goes into the editors: map editor, terrain type editor, mission editor. Shouldn't be too complex, the system is very intuitive.

From tomorrow on I will test at least the major vehicles (M1, M2/3, Leo1, Leo2), one by one. It is not meant to become an expert after just one day with each of these, but to be able to judge if their functionality works as advertised. that will take until mid-week, I assume.

After that finishing the text, killing the typos - and I'll be done. Then it is up to Neal how fast it is out.

I have to say, this is one of the best software buys I ever made. And I ams till waiting for the first major bug to raise it's ugly head. so far it works almost perfect, and technical stability is rocksolid: no freeze or ctd even after repeatedly switchig bteween sim and desktop. I think my review is aiming at a top score.