Old 10-28-08, 05:07 PM   #245
keltos01
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 114
Uploads: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullbiscuit
Hi,

1 - I tried the mod after installing operation Monsun and I had all sorts of conflicts, the most conspicious being missing conning towers and unworkable controls within the control room.

2- Installing this modification before operation Monsum resulted in the same problems.

3- I also have RFB installed but I think the conflicts lie with Operation Monsun. I really hate to give up all that is gained with Monsun for your IJN submarines but the simulation could really use IJN submarines so I hope you'll take the time to make your modications compatible with Monsun.

Regards

SB
1 : I use it on a stock 1.5 modded with only PE4.0 or Environmental 5.0 as first mod.
then the Jyunsen B mod, that's it.

2 : see 3

3 : I never tried it with RFB either, RFB is for fleet subs, no ? so useless for us..

As we are, Peabody is writing up a custom Japanese Campaign called "Climb Mount Niitaka" and we are nearly ready to release a beta, so I won't have time to look into Monsun compatibility issues just yet, but will when I get the time.

The mod work well with stock 1.5, which actually gives you missions not too far from real life ones from 1942-43 for the IJN boats based at Penang.

Keltos

keltos01 is offline   Reply With Quote