View Single Post
Old 01-30-11, 08:13 AM   #26
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3221
Uploads: 0

@ Hans Witteman:

Simply, I´m speechless. When watching the videos, I think in the poor and boring SH5...

Hans, you maked the SH6!!! SH3 seems an all new subsim. It´s awesome. Congratulations!

Of course, I´ll have a new installation of SH3 for your mod. But - as all the friends tell you - all we want to know if some aspects of the new mod will be applicable to other supermods (GWX, LSH3...). I think all the friends want the environment part of your fantastic mod, and the Wilhelmshaven constructions.

The memorial for the subsimers in eternal patrol is a great great detail.

Now, some questions:

The environment is a 8 Km, 16 km or some other range?

When you tell about the widescreen resolution...Use you some patch for that? SH3 in stock resolution appears elongated (oval periscope, etc), in a WS monitor.

You know: all we want the new mod, but also we want "parts" of your mod for other installations of SH3. How to play with a Type VIIC without your graphics candies? After your mod, for me it´s impossible return to SH3...All we want your new SH6 with the complete campaign and subs!!!

My best regards and take all the time you need for finishing the mod (but we want the mod NOW!!!).

Fitzcarraldo

My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the pity - Wilfred Owen.
fitzcarraldo is offline   Reply With Quote