View Single Post
Old 05-08-20, 02:45 PM   #58
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Beast
I got goosebumps looking at that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Wallace View Post

@ Aktung can find anything.
True enough; pouring over Real Estate appraisal data for 15yrs and as a history major grad: I was also a bulldog 'skip tracer' for a sleazy loan company... and occasionally helped my DA wife find disappeared deadbeat-dads in her county Child-Support capacity. Generally, if your poopin' or using a Social Security number, I can find you- always after a lot of dead trails. Currently I track down old classmates for other classmates-unfortunately at the 50 year mark, (class of'69 that's getting depressing). In The Beast's case: I went first with "Gilbert DeVries born 1913'' and up she popped: Marker FOTO on my tablet but not my computer; and then I couldn't regain the tablet source; but fortunately it had given me the town, county and cemetery so i looked up the cemetery and Voila! a search by name restored the picture. I then found out that a tech 5th class is referred to as a 'corporal' and figured "there can't be two corporals with the same birth and death year" so I opted to give The Beast goosebumps... ever fearful of raising his young hopes in so delicate a matter! But he sounds like he's his family genealogist-in-the-making too!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 05-08-20 at 03:11 PM.
Aktungbby is online   Reply With Quote