Old 06-11-13, 05:50 AM   #34
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonA View Post

hi LenonA,

you think that you are showing me something that i don't know or something that i tried to 'hide' ?
there are a lot more issues (and much more serious) other than the 'flying ships' not only in mep but in every enviro.i ensure you that if you keep on digging you will find much more serious issues in MEP.

some people tend to forget that sh enviro engine is NOT good. there were many parts that i had to choose between the raised issues and one of these was the 'flying ships'(if i 'heal' the flying ship something else is getting worst and not only in one specific part of the mod.at this case you will see other 'lemonAs' posting their complains).
keep in mind that there is no curveness of earth modelled by devs and whatever you see at horizon will always be compromises in sh3.

special tip for you: if you can't stand looking at 'flying ships', spend two or three minutes of your life,go to scene.dat-->EnvSim-->FogDistances and increase there the values at SeaRelativeZMax and make it as you like

ps:an unanswered question: in real life , i have seen 'flying ships' with my own eyes from the beach (and ships were not very far away ) so it is still a question for me if the 'flying ships' is indead an issue. i think that,in real life, there is the possibility due to light's tricks

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods