Skullbiscuit
Swabbie

Downloads: 59
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducimus
Known issue.

Look in the TM support directory for optional mod, "TMO_Enable_Uboat"

The lack of label, in the menu, doesnt matter, you can still click on the blank spot and access it. I was going to update the menu for the optional mod, but forgot to. Not a big deal really, just asthetic, the clickable area is there regardless.

EDIT:

Outside of making sure changes in TM don't crash the uboat game, Any issues with the uboat game itself are outside the scope of TM. I can tell you that black screens when accessing certain stations like hydrophone, or navigator is related to changes in the camera.dat. (:hmm: looks like i should have included a stock one in the uboat fix )

EDIT:
When i have time, ill update the uboat fix to include stock versions of conflicting files like the menu.txt and cameras.dat.
I can't access Quick Missions now on the US side. On the first boot after installation of TM I get the blank line (only a hyphen is there where I presume is a switch for chosing sides) I only have TM installed on top of stock 1.5.

Once I have selected the German side I am unable to return to the US side of quick missions. Exiting the game and restarting does not solve the problem. Only the German side for quick missions is accessible.

SB
Skullbiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote