View Single Post
Old 08-05-12, 10:15 AM   #127
Egan
Admiral

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 0

Well, I'm enjoying it - occasional irritation and my ongoing dislike of the whack-a-mole nature of Paradox's combat model aside - and I've certainly had fun with the cruel nature of the CK2 world.

My first real problem was my heir. He came to power with two traits: Imbecile and brave. Luckily this drooling lummox was only on the throne for a short time before the first crusade was called, so of he went with his brave men. Needless to say he died about 5 seconds after arriving in Outremer. I think the idiot charged an entire Islamic Deathstar on his own. His heir came to power and almost immediately triggered a huge bunch of wars that took me years to polish off. Thank the lord I seem to have got a pile of money at just the right time, it meant I could rehire another merc company and grind out a win on the battlefield. I'm not sure where the money come from. My mother (the former queen) died. Did she leave me money, by any chance? I certainly never got it from taking counties - there were so many bad guys I spent all my time trying to eliminate them with no chance to anything else.

One last thing, is the ruler designer DLC any good?
Egan is offline   Reply With Quote