Old 05-12-08, 01:14 PM   #97
A6Intruder
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by asanovic7
Hey, a6intruder!
I can see now what are you talking about. About the funnel smokes. Ok, I agree, I will make them be more like 90 degrees to the bow. Well not quite 90 degrees. :rotfl:It would look silly. And for that artilleriesomethingsprache I will check for. RIGHT NOW!
I uploaded new file for you to check the smokes from fires, are you satisfied with the "leaning of smokes caused by the "wind"" and stuff like that. Not for the funnel smokes, since I've seen your funnel request just today. And this last pictures really showed me what to do AND YOUR OPINION. Thanks.
Regarding smokes affected by the wind, I must tell you, that those smokes "lean" always no matter what situation of the weather is, so I just leaned them a bit(it looks rather silly when there is no wind with more leaning) to show you and to ask you your opinion. You see, your intruding is really pleasant to me.
Kindest regards, meine fuhrer! :rotfl:
Cheers!
P.S. can you send me that version of dkrueger or just path to his download section? You always mention it, but I never saw it.
edittedttddt Are you shure that ship didn't make a turn?? In that way causing 90 degrees to the left side?
Of course find it here first file::
http://hosted.filefront.com/DKruger

Yes i am sure that this ship did not turn. This picture was taken out of "Guntraining"-Mission and it is the C2 right in front of you.
That your "Artilleriefährpram" (yes a heavy word in German) has smoke, even ugly one, and my does not is mysterius. I have not an reply on that. The same ship in LSH3 has smoke as you see below:

Thats smoke as i understand ship funnel smoke.
Kind regards
A6Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote