View Single Post
Old 03-26-18, 04:39 PM   #13
waldwolf1967
Watch

Downloads: 68
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by excel4004 View Post
Ahh, interesting! You mean a ship smoke which has no breaks? Would be great, there is still a fix for that by another modder but when i remember right, Vecko said that this mod could cause ctd.
Can you fix that? When yes pls take your time if its stable, 5min should be not enough.
(google auto translate(mmy english not good)
So there is a smoke mod from Hansolo78 but the particles_funnelsmoke.dat from HanSolo has an ID used by the TWoS mod in the particles.dat too. two times the same Id = can CtD. I only adjusted the smoke for all TWoS ships and I took the particles_funnelsmoke.dat from TwoS where the conflict is gone. So no really big mod my new funel Smoke mod.

Of the smoke bug I did not know until just now, but I was also noticed when testing the columns of smoke that the smoke briefly suspends before he starts over. Right now I am working on the program code of Silent Hunter.

Have some time in the next few weeks and I thought I could do something for the great community here, which one or other submarine Sim fans find useful.

From about ~2003-2009 I was actually in all, especially German-speaking, SH3 forums on the road, u.a. in the Ubisoft Forum, Silent Hunter III Forum, Marinesims Forum and here. Had in this time u.a. Mods made for SH3 ...

because of my bad english here but only member and no modder, today there is a useful google translate
waldwolf1967 is offline   Reply With Quote