Old 10-21-17, 04:04 AM   #36
W.A.R.D.C_sOnar
Watch

Downloads: 66
Uploads: 0
cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo45 View Post
...the torpedoing of the merchant ship from so close is totally unrealistic!
true. distatce was too close etc, but it is not a simulator - just another arcade game for kids with sweet external views for show. Maybe kids (big or small) get wet in panties - but not me.

I'm not interested in what is going on around my submarine because watching a movies is not a simulation. The graphics are good but it's just an arcade game. Maybe it will find its market when only few people played the full realism in the Silent Hunter series.

Its not a game for old fan of claustrophobia and full of realism. For me, realism is the feeling of what German soldiers felt inside the submarine.

Watching the U-boat around and tricks does not change the fact that it is an ARCADE type game and I will never change my mind about it.

PS. Sir, I see through the steel sheet of the depth charges on the right hand side we run to the left!

Sic (!) Seriously? It is not hard to conclude that the world of simulation is going down to the bottom.

Now graphic has become a level of realism. Physics and devotion to the historical realities have become void.

But... good luck! Nice graphics! Nothing more...

(dreaming about realistic U-boat simulation)