View Single Post
Old 07-23-08, 11:11 PM   #1
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7
Default [Rel] Iowa Battleship (beta)

I am releasing the Iowa Battleship for some testing. I still have some things I would like to change, but give it a try.

Extract to your MODs folder and enable with JSGME. There are two single missions included:

Iowa test
Safety is That Way

I have noticed that the ships use a lot of ammo shooting at distances, so if your 5 inch run out of ammo, just turn the ship around and shoot from the other side. They apparently get the ammo from the gun files not from the ammo bunker like the playable guns. (One thing on the fix list.) Hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think, I had to do some cheating to get it working. (Changing the AA Playable guns is on the list too)
Thanks to Horsa for starting the project and allowing me to pick it up when other things got in the way of completing it. Thanks to Mikhayl and Xantro for letting me peek at their files to see how they did things. Iowa is a combination of many ideas from different people. And a lot of "I wonder what would happen if I did this?"

Oh, don't tell Mikhayl or Xanto I peeked, I never really asked them.

And of course a special Thanks to Skwasjer for Silent 3ditor especially the new one with the 3D model, saved tons of time.

http://files.filefront.com/USA+Iowaz.../fileinfo.html

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote