View Single Post
Old 09-15-16, 09:27 AM   #26
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenRivet View Post

home for me isn't really in a "neighborhood" we live outside the city limits in a 3 bedroom 3 1/2 bath home. I've rented many but this is the first with mine and the bank's name on it.

the home is situated on a one acre lot off a county road in East Texas. each of the adjoining lots is about the same size so its quiet and pretty much everyone keeps to themselves.

the back patio is screened in, and the back yard encompasses the overwhelming majority of the acreage so it is a nice place to sit and have a few drinks and a cigar after dinner and catch the sunset as the rear of the home faces west - consequently the front of the home faces east so it is nice to gaze out the kitchen window with a hot cup of coffee

perhaps one of the best features of the home is the master bedroom and master bathroom. the master bedroom has a large double door that opens onto the enclosed patio - very nice to sleep with the doors open in the fall and early spring as the temps drop into the 40s and 50s in the night.

the master bath has a massive corner shower (approximately 100 sq ft) with river stone floor which was a major selling point.

the living room has a vaulted ceiling and a 9 seater sectional sofa with three built in recliners with cup holders which makes movie night a real pleasure.
Sounds like a nice place to get away from it all!