View Single Post
Old 02-02-10, 12:05 AM   #2154
lurker_hlb3
Admiral

Downloads: 187
Uploads: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 609_Avatar View Post
I wasn't actually directing this at you, Lurker, but was asking if this was an issue anyone else has seen and if not I would have then asked you for help and provided the information you asked for. I know you're a busy guy and appreciate how quick and helpful you are here so I wasn't trying to make it something you had to look into yet. But since you've asked...

Date: Sept. 15th 1940 (though the message that I received telling me operations have been transferred to Lorient happened soon after leaving port which was early July 1940.

Type of Sub:
VIIb U-50

Flotilla: For the life of me I haven't been able to figure out how to find this out once you begin a campaign. I started in Kiel Jan. 3rd, 1940 I'm guessing it's the 7th but am not positive. I've looked everywhere in game to find what flotilla I'm in and just can't find it. If you know how to find it please share.

Mods (in install order):
RFB 2.0
RFB 2.0 Patch 1
Eye Patch for RFB
OM V705
OMv705 to V720
OMv720 Patch 1

I'm on my 5th patrol having just left port. I can't think of anything else to add to my original post that would be pertinent. Thanks for your help!
1. You are in the 7th Flotilla
2. Your home port is Kiel from Jan 1 1939 to Sept 15 1940
3. The message you received was directed to the "2nd Flotilla". When receiving messages it "important" to read the "to" and "from" lines of all messages. You will receive a message at 0000 16 Sept 1940 to tell you where your next home port is.
4. Your home port is "always" the "tiled anchor" icon.
lurker_hlb3 is offline   Reply With Quote