View Single Post
Old 03-01-19, 09:05 PM   #25
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstanko6 View Post
Couldn’t it just be a layer! Like a red or green layer over the spots on the boat where lights are located?

I know nothing of this stuff so it may be a ridiculous request.
No request is ridiculous, as long as the one who is asking is ready to accept the unfeasibility of his idea. I am not suggesting that user-controlled position lights are impossible. We might contrive a complicated method to implement something that, with some imagination by the player, could resemble them. Sure, that would be a nice eye candy, but I wouldn't put it towards the top of my todo list

Quote:
Here’s a mod I could use...
One that sends all message reports to my phone! That way I know when a ship is spotted, or weather alerts away from the computer!
What reason are you going to give to your boss when, after receiving an sms by your watch officer, you will ask him an half day off work lol

Quote:
How about a mod for TWoS that automatically removes flags from bridge at so many KM from subpens?
Have you checked if anything similar has ever been made for SHIII/IV?

Quote:
Is there a way to restrict raising the periscope when moving faster than 4knots? That was in h.sie patch. Can it be modded though?
Of all your ideas, this is the one I would start from if only I knew how to achieve it. I am afraid that until an H.sie, Stiebler or The Dark Wraith won't look (back) into the SH5 code, there will be little chance of seeing cool new features like this one
gap is offline   Reply With Quote