View Single Post
Old 06-26-18, 08:31 AM   #1585
MANoWAR.U52
Loader

Downloads: 97
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPSchazly View Post
That mission utilizes a different ocean bottom type that greatly reduces the distance sound propagates. Yes, that mission is working as intended and yes, it's kind of ridiculous lol
Was thinking of that because of the shallow waters, thanks for clarification, is there a way to figure out facts like ocean bottom when playing the mission?

I am stalking the group and also detected the Akula but the mission won´t proceed. All ships stopped an remain at 0kt.Running full time speed since 10 minutes, nothing happens...

Edit: Goddamn what a bugged mission, I had to manually set a lower depth (60) than Seawolf´s PD in order to trigger the mission goals, both main goals are now fullfilled, mission still shows incomplete because I am waiting for a radio message that ends the mission which I never receive.

Is there even a point to continue this campaign? Looks like a train wreck to me, spent over two hour to figure out what the issue here. Look I appreciate the converted campaigns and the RA/DWX mod but if nobody even tested if added things work properly it is just a utter frustration and useless time waste. Nobody benefits from that.

Also why isn´t any OH Perry mission playable?

Last edited by MANoWAR.U52; 06-26-18 at 08:59 AM.
MANoWAR.U52 is offline   Reply With Quote