View Single Post
Old 11-15-18, 03:54 PM   #11230
Captain_AJ
Crusty

Downloads: 324
Uploads: 0
Default New Update

I am sure you are all on some sort of patrol and find it Find it difficult to end patrols and the re=patching to the new 2.29 .. I am the only one alone In this predicament? My current patrol, Tanker alley/operation Drumbeat, seems there are endless re-supply and so many ships running up and down the US east coast and given the fact it, Seems unlike the British Destroyers, the American are not as aggressive as the British navy destroyers, Case and Point on my third attempt .. two times traveling off the Spanish coast on the way to the US east coast . I caught a British destroyer hunter group. and got so badly damaged that twice I had to limp back to Lorient and - repair, the third attempt I learned not to go into that same zone, Well Now its 5th ship kill and hoping to survive. This is a total 0f 26th kill. so hard to re-patch start over thanks VDR for an awesome mod .. been in the campaign for 3 months now

latest kill .. this will be #5 In tanker Alley .. I love doing this

One Fletcher destroyer showed up dropped 3 depth charges and gave up after 30 mins, Unlike the Brits. they will hound you until you make a mistake

Captain_AJ is offline   Reply With Quote