View Single Post
Old 05-24-15, 01:31 PM   #12
Cbeck139
Watch

Downloads: 13
Uploads: 0
Nuke

Hello LSH Team,

I just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work and dedication to the Silent Hunter Community.

I do have several minor issues but I am able to play the game and it’s a work of art. I will list my issues below hopefully there can be a fix implemented in some fashion.

Issue #1: When trying to utilize the widescreen GUI I run across the “Can not initialize 3D engine” issue. I did try to solve the issue according to the manual however nothing seemed to work, the graphic settings were correct and the driver is up to date.

Issue #2: When using SH3 Commander I find that when trying to start a career it does not give me multiple choices for U-Boats only one. If I go into options and select use historical U-Boat dates I can only start with IIA, If I deselect this option I can start with only the VIIB but no options in-between.

Issue #3: While going through the U-Boat options I wanted to select an emblem but I only had one option and that is with the current flotilla are there no other ones available or is this a legit issue?

Question: Not sure if this is an issue but I noticed that the ships are not sinking quite as fast and some ships that used to go down on one torpedo now take two or three hits to go down; were some of these settings changed from the 2010 version? I didn’t notice any notes on it in any of the documents.

If there is any way you guys could help me it would be greatly appreciated
Thanks again,

Cbeck139

Windows 10
Intel Core I7, 2.8 GHz Processor
24GB DDR3L 1600MHz RAM
1 TB 7200 RPM Hard Drive
Nvidia Geforce GTX980M Graphics Card
18.4 Inch Screen
Cbeck139 is offline   Reply With Quote