View Single Post
Old 10-11-15, 07:58 AM   #190
jscharpf
Frogman

Downloads: 294
Uploads: 0

Hello all. First I want to say I was a LSH 5.1 player and I loved it. This one is excellent as well, because I enjoy the OLC interface. Great job!

I am having problems getting started with a new career and I think I messed it up.

I did a clean install of the game and LSH, leaving all defaults except a few tweaks to the hsie thing.
It seems that LSHCommander is causing some issues. I started at Eprobungstell... did a short mission to AO83, returned, and exited the game.
I then went back in an tried to transfer to 2nd flotilla. It said transfer successful but launched me at Penang.
Now after exiting again, and looking at SH3Commander, it shows me at 1st flotilla, I click the information and it shows Penang, Error!, Bordeaux, Error.
It seems I a have corrupted something?

I am going to do a clean re-install. Would someone kindly remind me of the exact sequence to start the game with a new career, visit the Eprobungstell, then get transferred to the flotilla of my choice? Do I need to wait a certain time? (I set my time in base to 18 days in SH3Commander, is this ok?)

Can I mess things up by changing things in SH3 Commander?

Is it possible to play the game without SH3 Commander? What will happen?

Thanks and sorry for all the questions. I really love this mod!!

Jeff
jscharpf is offline   Reply With Quote