Old 02-03-11, 02:46 AM   #83
TorpX
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 153
Uploads: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal Stevens View Post
That's not entirely true.

You see, part of the complex code built into this forum software by my golfing buddies from NASA includes a custom "HAL-matrix". All members here are scaled by their contributions to the intellectual discussions--the content of their posts and comments builds their HAL score within the system. Once you have made enough witty, helpful, funny (Cat thread posts actually subtract from the total, I think), or insightful posts, your HAL score reaches a certain threshold. From that point on the program's IdM system hooks up with your school records, job status, phone accounts, doctor's records, and FBI files if you happen to live in the UK (not sure why about that last bit). (No, we don't bother with your bank accounts, none of you have any real money anyway ). The SUBSIM system actually knows how you are, if you're alive or not, if you are naughty or nice (on license from You-know-who).

If a beer truck hits you, or you keel over dead from too much fatty foods, we know it. Flowers are sent to your next of kin.
With your super-duper "HAL-matrix", couldn't you just warn me about the truck instead?
TorpX is offline   Reply With Quote