View Single Post
Old 05-10-17, 09:30 PM   #2063
iambecomelife
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 297
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Phwew! Had me worried for Climb Mount Niitaka with that. There's lots of "cousins" and even "siblings" in it. What happens if you add too many boats? Do you start to lose conning towers on the submarines in say Quick Missions?... - or do they just not show up?

Your mod is looking more and more stellar as each day passes, iambecomlife! Lots of parts to fit together, but keep chipping away at the stone! - This definitely looks to be much more than a mere "mod". Looking forward to stepping back into the time frame of my Grandpa's youth... He was a US Army Signalman in France during the Great War.
Thanks for the comments! I think if you add too many subs the game crashes when you try to select one of the excess units.

Interesting about your grandpa; this mod is, above all, a tribute to those who experienced this in real life. Whether as sailors or as passengers from 1914-1918. After all, when things went wrong they could not hit a "reset" button and make it all better. Major respect to the better men who came before us.

Thank you to those who have contributed books, pictures, or offered to write background stories; I have PM'd a link to the WOTK tables that I use for the game. Please keep in mind it is incomplete, and always growing.
iambecomelife is offline   Reply With Quote