Old 09-26-15, 12:24 PM   #158
Urmel
LSH2020 Manager

Downloads: 6
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscharpf View Post
Hello all,
I just wanted to provide my feedback on LSH3 2015.

I don't know if something was fixed, but I downloaded the first revision back in the summer, and the mod worked great but I had the same issue some others had, where you would see these strange DirectX pop ups (about 24 of them) during the game start up. I know it had something to do with my graphics, and didn't affect the game, I just had to click on through all of the messages until I got to the main menu.

Recently, I did a clean re-install of SH3, and downloaded the latest version of LSH3 2015, and I no longer see these pop ups. At that same time, I also set my NVIDIA graphics card according to the recommendations. Now with the new version, I no longer see the pop ups.

Regarding the mod. I think it looks great. The way that 4G patch, SHC, HSIE, etc.. are all integrated into the installation is fabulous! This is one of easiest mods I've ever installed!

The interface is well done. I always liked the idea of having to make a "milk" run with a new sub. Original!

The graphics look superb, always loved LSH3 port activity!

The one thing I'm missing (or can't find) is the AOB calculator. That would be nice to play with.

Also, is there any way to add the Magui type interface?

The point system (in this mod and all mods) always confused me. I have no idea if I should ignore the renown or not. Do I care if I don't make it to the assigned grid? Since the upgrades are cheap, do I care about renown?

Finally, so far I have no bugs or issues. It's working well.

Thanks again to the team for making an old game new again! Your efforts are very much appreciated.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear jscharpf

The working team are glad about your feedback to V15.

Your questions about adding some other Mods is not easely to answer!

Some SH3+ Mods works well, some other Mod will kill the funtionality of the V15 Installation.

There is no easy way to communicate and explain that.
(special not for me, coas i cant talk seriosly english :-) ).

So, my idee for you is: Send us a direct questions mail to support@lsh3.com

We will translate this and answer you by mail best as we can.

Regerds, Urmel
Urmel is offline   Reply With Quote