View Single Post
Old 06-28-22, 01:30 AM   #5
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

I used to fish in Minnesota as a 5 year old boy on the local creek, Minnehaha, which flows through Minneapolis to the Mississippi. We caught huge carp, crappies and occasional trout. In Nothern Minnesota in the Quetico Boundary canoe waters it was all pikes and muskies. Later in the '80's in California, I scuba'd Monterey Bay for 40 lb. predator Ling Cods which hide out in the rockwall of the 10,0000 ft. deep Monterey Trench at 100 ft. depth in 32 F. temperatures-excellent for BBQing on the grill! Getting back to the beach with a fresh kill on the keeper, seeping from a spear wound, is a tad dicey though, as the bay is a major breeding ground for great white sharks...and at 250+ pounds in a wet suit, I tend to resemble an elephant seal #1 choice of the shark??!! Ie: Nothing like being a middle-link in the marine food chain!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 06-28-22 at 01:46 AM.
Aktungbby is online   Reply With Quote