Old 04-18-19, 01:57 AM   #18
SteamSub
Watch

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by excel4004 View Post
Hi,
in the past i got also the same problem. User "DieReeperbahn" got a solution for me, maybe it also works for you!

He wrote:
That happens to me all the time. Just press Esc instead of OK.
Same thing happened to me after adding Wolves of Steel mod
UBISOFT UPLAY digital download install (not Steam or another 3rd party installer) Add Steel Wolves mod applying the TDW's Generic patcher patches

--YES if you get that NO INTERNET connection type error message HIT the ESCAPE (ESC) key

THANK YOU such a simple tip, maybe the mod can add ESC as an option in that dialogue box?

--AVAST ANTIVIRUS may keep sh5.exe from launching, giving an error that the game is not installed (UPLAY) or you do not have permission rights, or Windows cannot find type errors (SH5.exe directly) TURN OFF Avast shields for about 10 minutes

--Also this mod has WINDOWED MODE enabled by default (unlike vanilla). So if you have a tiny game screen tile on your desktop before looking for screen fix mods, or changing monitor resolution, inside the game go to options then select FULL SCREEN MODE .

Last edited by SteamSub; 04-20-19 at 01:49 PM. Reason: edit adding more detail about game version
SteamSub is offline   Reply With Quote