Old 03-25-18, 02:43 PM   #828
schlechter pfennig
Commander

Downloads: 52
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanSolo78 View Post
@Schlechter Pfennig

-For CTDs west of Ireland there could be responsible the wrecks which are spawn there in multiple numbers but at no certain date.
So it is very unlikely that there is a unit responsile because there is no unit spawning at that time.
Something has to be going on. Getting a CTD three times in a row on the same date and roughly the same hour, at the same location? That's not coincidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanSolo78 View Post
@Schlechter Pfennig

-How did you come to the conclusion of the missing materials? Where did you found these files?
I've only just started examining files, starting with air units.
  • AFB_Beaufighter, ADB_USDiveBomber, and ADB_JU87Stuka seemed OK.
  • AFB_****e_Wulf_FW_190A5 has chunks out of sequential order, and chunks 27, 32, 46, 51, 70 and 75 have missing materials.
  • AFB_Fulmar has chunk 52 missing materials.

That's as far as I've gone so far.

What was causing the CTD on loading a saved game with my depth charge noise mod was a missing material, and what happens here is exactly what happened there (CTD after a pause at the "initializing" screen) so I started checking to see if any of the units were missing materials.

I'm more than happy to either assist examining all the air and sea units, or just doing it solo.

Last edited by schlechter pfennig; 03-25-18 at 02:44 PM. Reason: LOL!! Forum asterisked the aircraft name!
schlechter pfennig is offline   Reply With Quote