View Single Post
Old 03-08-17, 07:08 PM   #546
AndyJWest
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Not noticed this thread before, and since it has been brought back from Davy Jones' locker I might as well add my tuppence worth. Did the test, to find that I'm supposed to be a 'ROLE-PLAYING SUBSIM SKIPPER'. Clearly incorrect. It is pure coincidence that I subsim in a room lit only by a dim red light, wearing clothes that haven't been washed since I was last in Lorient (not that I've ever been there). The straggly beard is pure coincidence. As is the nervous tic I get whenever I leave the house. Though my tendency to stick my head out of the skylight, swivel through 360 degrees, and then duck back in may just possibly be due to overdoing things a little. It could be worse though. I should probably consult a shrink about the effects playing Elite Dangerous has had on me: I tend to emit a loud 'honk' whenever the sun appears (fortunately rare at this time of year), and have a strange compulsion to check that there isn't a letter coming out at me before inserting one of my own into a postbox.