View Single Post
Old 03-23-08, 02:40 PM   #63
Bewolf
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk

I played SH3 to death. It was time for a change of scenery.
Speak for yourself.

Quote:
Yes, the Pacific does not seem as gripping as the Atlantic but again, new atmosphere and new game to enjoy. I also got tired of getting spanked all the time in the Atlantic.
Just fair, your conclusion.

Quote:
As far as the 'dissess', the 'dissing' was mutual.
Which I adressed in my post, if you actually read it.

Quote:
You just might want to stand back and qualify this statement. Very open ended and open for ridicule. Is this were the 'dissing' comes into play from the u boat fan?
Not more or less open for ridicule then the original posting. That was just asking for debate. If you let that slip and concentrate on my posting, it is pretty much obvious where your stance is in this.

Quote:
Sorry for your disappointment. No were in the manual did it say the player must make Bewolf happy. For that matter the manual did not say much of anything.
Pity, thought this could be done without involving names.

Quote:
I recommend you do not start such a thread. The only clear thing I see here is your distaste for the other members of the forum who would like the Pacific. Therefore, any thoughts of yours look to be skewed. I also detect a bit of hostility towards a certain member. That member has been a bit hostile as well. Mutual hostility. I see your post here as one sided. But hey, that is just me. I think perhaps is a good time to move on from this thread.
Actually an advise I will take. By what you read and see and detect I agree that it indeed does not make much sense to go on here. And I do not have the patience to talk you out of your manyfold assumptions.