View Single Post
Old 10-12-17, 10:56 AM   #26
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Quatro View Post
10-12-2017, 03:59 AM ?????

you really are staying up all night ... get some sleep man.

Praying that you don't feel the heat ... good grieve hurricanes, fires, Trump, Rocket Man don't we have enough to worry about?
I'm reminiscing the flash flood earlier this year in Feb that almost got me and now this. My wife and I are doing it in shifts; she's at the coffee table on laptop and the TV with the county gov channel with evac and fire activity updates. The N. Korean leader need not threaten to turn us to ash; we're doing a fine job on our own. After two quakes and now this, one agitated neighborhood housewife is referring to this as 'the slow apocalypse'!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
Aktungbby is like rust: he never sleeps...
<O>
Indeed! I am a night owl: probably the security work and long-haul trucker job influence. In these circumstances, it helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
Hey, he is not that corrosive!
....He said acidly.... At any rate, the fire activity due west of me approx. 8,000 ft. to the west, northwest, and now, southwest, has shifted almost due south during the last five hours. This particular fire is the Partrick Fire portion of the general conflagration now dubbed the LNU fire. Northerly winds and cool temps are in our favor...for the moment; the 30 mph winds did not occur as predicted; so for now: good. Smoke is still predominant and staying indoors is advised. If the winds shift back to normal westerly breezes and increase to 20-30 mph, the game can change drastically.http://napavalleyregister.com/news/local/wind-predictions-bring-napa-county-wildfire-uncertainties/article_3f8af9e0-4062-5c65-b307-0fd3353b9a91.html

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 10-12-17 at 01:06 PM.
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote