View Single Post
Old 07-27-15, 07:01 PM   #3
THEBERBSTER
Growing Old Disgracefully

Downloads: 1123
Uploads: 0

Hi jorgegonzalito

You did not explain in your SH5 game experience what interface if any you where using.

Were you playing the stock game?
If so I can understand your comments.
SH5 gamers know that you have to have mods and TDW's Generic File Patcher and Options File Editor Viewer to get this game to a reasonable standard.

We do not have the excellent GWX or SH3 commander.

We do have the next best thing in The Wolves Of Steel mega mod and this has taken SH5 to a totally different level of game play.
Importantly with TWOS there is more to look forward to as it is constantly refined, updated and newly constructed items added.

Quote > It is not possible to dive speed and jump off the bridge to the control room, nor can order the immersion of the submarine being on the bridge, you have to open the hatch, down to the turret and from there to the control room and then from there arrange diving.

This is totally inaccurate as teleporting is a feature when using TDW NewUI mods 7-5-0 and 7-4-2
This can all be done by using the games icons or hotkeys.

My tutorial post #27 has all the crew commands from the crew icons explained.

The whole point of taking on a new game is to learn how to use it or at least ask those with the gaming experience how to get the best out of the game.

It seems in your case that you just dipped your toe in the water.

As someone who plays SH3-4-5 all of which I have found enjoyable with the right set ups, each having something different to offer.

I respect them all having done my homework on each one so I understood what I was taking on.

Ubisoft must carry the can for producing a poorly presented SH5 game to the gamer.
The modders here at Subsim have worked hard over the years to give us something that we can now start to be proud of.

As you said "One day trying SH5" tells me that you never understood what you were taking on.

Just a pity you did not ask some questions or asked for help.

Peter
THEBERBSTER is offline   Reply With Quote