Old 03-07-17, 01:54 PM   #4091
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnScurvy View Post
And what in the world is that skin?!?

Is that resolution (1050x800) what you use? Any way of getting it to default to 1024x768? Looks like your crowding the Command Buttons along the bottom.

No, that's not right to go to that maximum TC. 'course, if you don't clean out the Documents/SH4 folder file before you start the game with the new mod, I'm not sure what you'll get. the Maximum TC setting is from the Data/Cfg/main.cfg file if I'm not mistaken. It should be the same as the one in that Scurvy Fix Two mod I uploaded.
That is my S-boat Dazzle Skin, courtesy of Nunya (I think). You have to wear sunglasses to look at the boat at night, which puts Japanese spotters at a disadvantage.

Okay, I'll wipe out my Documents folder and check it out then. In the meantime I'm double-checking files.

The crazy 1050x800 resolution is courtesty of WINE in Linux, which I haven't been able to convince to give me the resolutions I want. Interestingly, with this very non-standard resolution, the screenshot function of SH4 gets totally confused and saves complete garbage. I told SH4 to show 1600x900 full screen and WINE still gives me what you see. So it's not an SH4 problem.
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote