Old 10-11-10, 04:20 AM   #900
ACSoft
Soundman

Downloads: 57
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACSoft View Post
Hi guys,

I spend some times to hunt and suppress all these illegal red values. You can download the corrected "ClimateZones.tga" file on my site here:

http://www.acsoft.ch/tmp/ClimateZones.zip

I just finished to test with this new file and apparently it work. But I am not a good tester for that, because I was lucky enough to not encounter this CTD since now. Probably, those of you, who detected this problem, should have a save & method to test if my new "ClimateZones.tga" definitively solve the problem.

Let us know !

ACS
Amazing !

Guys, are-you reading carefully the new messages, when you check this thread, or are my messages transparent, or my English so bad ?!?

I mean, I spend hours for you, in order to try to solve your CTD problem by editing & publishing a new "ClimateZones.tga" and apparently, nobody seem to react on this, except "SashaKA001" who mention my work in his last message, but I don't understand what he mean about it. What is sure, "SashaKA001" appreciate the work of "W_clear", but has nothing to say about my own work.

"DavyJonesFootlocker", before to remove this mod, why don't you try to use my corrected "ClimateZones.tga", maybe it will solve your problem ?!? ?!?

ACS
ACSoft is offline   Reply With Quote