View Single Post
Old 02-25-09, 11:35 AM   #265
asanovic7
Captain

Downloads: 70
Uploads: 0
Default hmm

Hey ubergruber..

I am currently short on time.. So if I make a mistake.. F..k m., m... i.. t.. a.. a.. f.. y... t...!

This is the deal..

Patch for life boats consists of two parts. One part is for buoyance part of the lifeboats mod, the other is for "oure" lifeboats mod.

Patch for lrt and patch for lifeboats conflict in one file sound.sdl(is that the name?), but that file has all possible "solutions" to the theme. So if you enable lrt and then life boats, ok, if you enable lifeboats and then lrt, ok. But please, check if they conflict in more than that one file. Because I am talking out of the hat.. On the run.. In the fog.. Directly from the battle line.. On my meanest behaviour.. Full of govno..

OLC? What olc's mod has to do with this mod? There are some colour parameters I adjusted to olc's solutions, nothing much. Everything is the same like in olc's olce file? ?

Lord neuro, ne da mi se pisat na engleskom jer se zurim, pa ti prevedi, i mislio sam da to radi, da nema neke promjene ali daj istestiraj to malo ako mozes. Hvala! Engleski ti je i dalje prejeben!

For those of you in the mist, Lord neuro is going to translate, because I don't have much time..

Cheers, people!!

From one banana country in financial problems!!! And proud neighbours of the "european union nursed fascist country"..
asanovic7 is offline   Reply With Quote