View Single Post
Old 05-09-09, 11:27 AM   #1522
Kaleun
Chief

Downloads: 266
Uploads: 0
Default crash to black scren with latest TMO Version

Hi Lurker,

I was using your latest version for TMO v411 and when ever i scroll through the japanese ships in the recognition Manual i get so far and then the screen goes black with the "Microsoft" application error message. I have tested my install of sh4 1.5 with just TMO and this doesn't happen.

As i'm an IT engineer and hate it when people at work, make sweeping statements about stuff not working without checking out things first , So i've done the following;

Downladed a fresh copy and Reinstalled RSRDC - the game still crashes
Noted that the error occurs in all missions - single, war patrol and campaign.
Noted that the crash, if scrolling backwards thru japanese ships, occurs the next page after the momi patrol boat.
Noted that the crash, if scrolling forwards thru japanese ships, occurs the next page after the Katori light cruiser (ASW).
Noted, as previously stated ,that without an RSRDC install the game functions fine, and that i've not had this issue with any other previously released versions.

I'm guessing it's an image in the recoginition manual causing the problem as i don't believe that the Recognition manual actually "calls" any of the 3d models.

If it's just my install then i clear the whole sh4 install and start afresh, but i noted that the new version added some ships.

Kaleun
Kaleun is offline   Reply With Quote