Old 09-28-15, 07:55 AM   #40
JCWolf
Admiral

Downloads: 199
Uploads: 1

JCWolf 1920 x 1080 Resolution Mod 2015 Dev Report 4

Academy Screen Dev day 4

Dev Notes

I decided to change the all graphic cause it had errors when loaded in game that I do not want and dislike.

Ok My friends this is it !

Fixed various stuff to fit the all screen properly Some objects had wrong dimension or size and made the all previous Academy screen look a bit weird for me so, I have taken of some of those objects due to over populated screen and decided to add some new ones and restrain the number of those objects in the screen...

The new objects on the screen make the all thing now look a lot more realistic I think, Added the Map and reduced the size of the scrapbook and changed the color of the text on it to look like Pen ink text , ( Very cool text thought it was translated with on line Google transl. ) Added a different pencil and the watch that took me 4 hours to do based on a online original German WWII relic watch, on the open archive file added the Nazi stamp and Kriegsmarine title , corrected the exam Nazi stamp that was missing the Swastika on it ( Thanks for that Magic1111 ) and that is all ...

New Academy in game screen

Notes on New Academy WIP

You can see that the image now loads correctly and fits perfect both TGA files !

Menu texts will be relocated in the Mods end and images of those changes will be posted !

Hope you like this !

Regards
JCW

JCWolf Mediafire SHIII Page

User name : JCWolf
Password : stefre@jcm
JCWolf is offline   Reply With Quote