View Single Post
Old 05-10-18, 01:16 AM   #9
ETR3(SS)
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 175
Uploads: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevelle505 View Post
No worries bud...as for editing the sound files..i suppose i could..but then it would alter the sound of the other subs as well. Just like changing interior in the subs config i would assume theres a file that changes what sound is played when that particular submarine is loaded. Im actually wanting to use the sound from the Ohio class mod which is more like a modern nuke..even the electric motor sound is a little cheesy on a 688 lol.

I believe it is..its the 688 (not the "688I"). What version are you using? Ive been trying to find this one but im at a loss..any idea where to download this version in the vid?

He says 688i but clearly looking at the dive planes....
Aside from that this version is all black skin where as mine has the red paint below the water line..is this a newer version of the mod perhaps? Ive gotta say i prefer the all black..wish i could get that on my ohio class and los angeles 688.

Also trying to figure out how to modify the "wake" and sea foam from another sub onto the LA class..its a near perfect model but the sounds and wake are off..trying to "complete" it to have a very fine 688..any help would be appreciated...thanks for the replies guys!
I'm literally using my version, here's a list of my mods. http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/member.php?u=237956

The boat in the video is the French Le Terrible which was based off the original 688(i) mod made by Dagon.

USS Kentucky SSBN 737 (G)
Comms Div 2003-2006
Qualified 19 November 03

Yes I was really on a submarine.
ETR3(SS) is offline   Reply With Quote