View Single Post
Old 09-24-10, 08:12 AM   #34
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevally. View Post
Yes please- if you could add to the TC para ie- 9999 like in the advanced knuckles the user can adjust thier own TC rate and then each waypoint will retain that info.

Also a quick question if I may-
When u-boat reaches waypoint, this is triggered by the bow. When navigator call a coordinate, is this from the bow or from centre of boat?
If this is from centre of boat I may need to re-do some of the trickier maneuvers.

I am at work at the mo and am unable to test. Last night after hours of recording coordinates, I ran out of coffee come testing time
I believe from my findings that the navigator calls out the coordinates from the center of the uboat. If you look on the maps when you enable center on sub you'll see that the sub is centered on it's center in the graphic. The only reason you see that the uboat appears to trigger the waypoint from the bow is that I set a distance from waypoint that the sub has to switch to the next waypoint. That distance is <=50m.

Good point about keeping the TC level. I'll add necessary code for this.

Should I include some kind of header where the user can define a name for this navigation file and some info on it and have it displayed in the messagebox when it's 'played'?
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote