View Single Post
Old 02-01-11, 02:56 PM   #60
denis_469
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubar2Niner View Post
A perplexing question mate, as it has the reloaded hack, then I'd guess I'd have to say no, it's not legal. However said hack has been discussed here for some time, (hope I'm not bucking the rules here, sorry in advance if that's so). As for the actual mod itself, it does contain as you said GWX, NYGM, TW, AOTD and others, so if the modders perms were not asked for or granted, I'd say it was unethical rather than illegal.

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner
I asking modders and groups who made GWX and other for permission... All say that can use. But now I forget total about War Elite v.2.0 so I made this mode in 2007 year. Now 2011 year.
And I glad see, that my mod need anyone... Thank all who d/l and playing. War Elite v.3.0 can not made so engine limite SH3/4 engine not can use more then 2 Gb memory and video memory. If any can error for load save game from 1943 year - you need replace texture bottom in textures with less size grafic.

Near all Data directorie in game was rework total that need made work files from various mods in one mod.

Last edited by denis_469; 02-01-11 at 03:49 PM.
denis_469 is offline   Reply With Quote