peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fair_weather
Well now,

Best way to remedy this.

Jmardlin, remove the mod link, and have a moderator close this thread.
Let me claify one thing. When I built the Iowa I was learning (still am) and I didn't think anyone would want to use it in Campaigns so I never tested it. Well it wouldn't go into the Campaign only single missions.
Well, Jmardlin fixed that problem and I appreciate it. What I don't appreciate is the fact he would not tell me what he did. So it seems it's ok to take my work, but not ok to help me, by showing me my mistake. So the two way steet became "One way-Do not enter". Just "you need to renumber when you comment out stuff" I did that!!!!
And since every file right down to the two AA guns on the front that are different than the rest, because the shielded guns didn't have sights on them, are from my Playable Iowa, (except for the added turret) so it seems to me the "mistake" was not major so why not share. I am not looking for a pat on the back, just a little respect.
I will help anyone with anything!! Just don't appreciate the 'One way" help. And by putting in a ship with Identical IDs it could very well cause conflicts. That is why Mikhayl wrote a turorial on how to do it and Remap the IDs to prevent this.

I consider this my last comment on this. Enjoy your ships, but please remap the ids so it won't cause problems. And I will figure out how to 'fix' the ships myself when I finish the Japanese Campaign. And at least the community will get the benifit of two more playable surface ships.

Although I appreciate the support, I would prefer the community get the ships to use rather than close the thread. I will make no more comments regardless of what comments get posted. So, this will not turn into a big ugly mess.

It's not about credit, it's about respect.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote