View Single Post
Old 03-19-19, 12:20 AM   #22
AzureSkies
Blue Water Dev

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herman View Post
Not true. I occasionally drop to 1:1 time just to give the impression that I am doing something important. It keeps my opponent guessing so that he can never know whether or not the 1:1 time means that I am detecting him, attacking him, or just checking on the status of a unit. Used judiciously, it keeps all sides honest.

The important thing is that the option is always available to players and is not arbitrarily imposed.
I know a physicist who refers to equipment that isn't behaving as you'd expect it to (ie, you can't get it to work right) as equipment with "features".

Too much automation can cause problems. I definitely lean towards power to the player, but ultimately the implementation of this is still a ways out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramba View Post
So you are basically doing this alone?
It's a very small team, but it's still growing and it's definitely not a solo job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Demon View Post
Saw this. Had to respond. Wishing the developer success. Count me in as somebody wanting to purchase this game.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medley1991 View Post
Amazing news !

Good luck guys...

Any informations for : Release date, "kickstarter" plan, pre-release, and support of release ? ( Steam ? )

Thanks !
I'd like to have a bare-bones "alpha" sometime this summer. No kickstarter plan at the moment.

Steam will probably be the publisher, yes. If It's received well, I look forward to leading the implementation of a lot of fine details and additions to it over time.
AzureSkies is offline   Reply With Quote