View Single Post
Old 01-26-10, 01:30 PM   #12
Webster
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

there are plenty of older games that i can play, and when games stop selling they WILL get the message that only customers making mommy and daddy buy them will still buy their games.

anti-piracy is important but i dont care if this stuff stops Osama Bin Laden himself, i still will never "rent" any video game

i have no issue with a check in online authorization because that can be maintained with some little automatic check program after the game company no longer wants to support the game but this setup they are talking about is just stupid.

why waste my time at all, if thats what they want then forget the disk altogether and i can save on HDD space too.

if i want to play sh5 i'll log on with my credit card and buy one game play like the video arcade machines then play till i die and run my credit card through for another game.

thats 1000% pirate proof and i dont have to patch the game i DO NOT OWN

i will watch and hope the drm is removed one day and then i might take a look in the bargin bin for sh5 but i doubt there will the kind of mod support for it that we are used to.