View Single Post
Old 02-21-18, 10:15 PM   #5
ET2SN
ET2/SS

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 0

I have most of the RA versions installed from 1.41 to 1.44. With a 1TB hard drive, I can get away with it.

Anyway, I checked 1.41 and you're right, that mission fails just before it fully loads.
I loaded it in the mission editor and nothing is red flagged. I haven't played around with it yet, but my guess is that its probably the downed pilot.
You could try to remove the pilot and then re-load him or just set up a newer version of RA. Let me know which newer version you want to try and I'll check to make sure the missions work.

I'm not "sold" on RA 1.44 yet, there are some nice updates in terms of graphics but those changes also make the 3D view look different-enough to throw me off. Its a small thing, really, but on a large screen I'd rather run 1.43. You might like 1.44 a lot more on a lap top but there have been some problems with the "canned" missions again (I'm guessing the next update should fix this).

I'm pretty sure Stewie (who did those great mission maps) is still running 1.41? Maybe he can check in and let us know how to fix that mission?
ET2SN is offline   Reply With Quote