View Single Post
Old 07-06-14, 04:16 PM   #6
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireftr18 View Post
We need to keep the club exclusive to those of us who migrated from Ubisoft. Everyone else can be a welcome guest member with all privileges, except of course our secret codes, rituals, secrets, etc. They don't want to know them anyway.
Armistead, I agree with you about the secret handshake, let's just get rid of it.
Wolferz, I don't remember voting you as leader either, but if you want the long thankless hours, then that's fine by me. I'll take up my usual spot in the corner, and speak up now and then. By the way, I want my ax back.

Now, for first order of business, I propose we put up a memorial picture of the long lost Wernher VonTrapp.
I don't know about getting rid of the secret handshake, just put some time limits on it?

I think I voted Wolferz as leader and that was good enough for him.

Someone gave you an axe?

I agree about a picture of Wern. Just so happens he sent me a baby picture of himself...or is that his self...anyways...one I used in one of my tales of him in the "life of Wern". let's hang it in the head in his memory..

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote