Name=Radar_turn_off
Ctxt=1
MnID=0x3F2B0004
Key0=0x52,Cc,"CTRL+R"
Key1=0x43,C,"C" =======>; Crash_dive
Key2=0x50,C,"P" =======>; Periscope_depth
Key4=0xBA,C,"Comma" ===>; Snorkel_depth
Key5=0x44,C,"D" =======>; Dive
This is variant, but not for me. With all my stupidity, I play away from keyboard, only with mouse. Even, my "command_en.cfg" has no contains any key commands, except arrows for camera and +,- and Enter for time compression.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anvart View Post
... but remain the problem with the click by the mouse on the Depth Dial - "Set_Depth" command... if you will doing your stupidity, antenna will be down, but the radar will work... and who needs it?
I need this, like I say, is acceptable for me.
With "Set_Depth" command and my stupidity, if I dive, there are no problem, because after depth goes under 8-9m, the radar will switch Off.
If don't dive, but set only little deeper, for example, I know the problem and will click Turn On for the radar, and it will go up again.

Why is this irritation, when people experiment with your mods.
"In such a way was conceived", but I'm not happy with this way.
For Stiebler, I leave your original files. Changed only nygm sensors and .cam files.
But here, while the files are in my computer and my SH3 installation, I will experiment with this mod, as I want.
And this forum is just for that, to babbling about "Radar Rotation Problem", whether you like it. Let's people decide, who needs it and what they need.

Детский сад какой-то!